His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Vocaloid listeners?:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grell Sutcliff

Any Vocaloid listeners?:D Empty
PostSubject: Any Vocaloid listeners?:D   Any Vocaloid listeners?:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeaaahhh,they originally inspired me to learn the small bit of Japanese I do know.Also anime....But that's not the subject here,is it?Anyway,I love them and think they're actually really neat.I actually kinda want Megurine Luka for my birthday.Either her or Miku.I've grown to listening to them more while I draw...Is that weird?Maybe.Anyway,I think my over-all favorite Vocaloid is Kamui Gakupo."Dancing Samurai" is actually my ringtone....>>;;
Anyway,if you listen to them,I'd love to know what you like in their....Stuff....Favorite song,favorite Vocaloid,the general....Stuff...Can you tell I like using the word 'stuff'?^^;;
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Any Vocaloid listeners?:D   Any Vocaloid listeners?:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm

I like any song done by Gakupo
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Grell Sutcliff

PostSubject: Re: Any Vocaloid listeners?:D   Any Vocaloid listeners?:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am

Seriously....I love you...I hope you can actually take that as seriously as I do!(The problem is a CAN'T take anything seriously.)I actually like 'Alice Human Sacrifice' and think they should do a remake with different Vocaloids like Luka and Gakupo.But my opinion has been an epic failure to the maximum in the past,and probably is once again.Jeeze,I make my posts to long when I get tired.it's 3:52 AM here at the moment.Yeah...I need to sleep now....*passes out in empty ramen bowl*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Vocaloid listeners?:D   Any Vocaloid listeners?:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Vocaloid listeners?:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
His Butler, Dependent :: Out of Charater Thread :: Music-
Jump to: