His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

It has been nearly 100 years since Ciel Phantomhive died. The boy who made a contract with a demon. The demon that was his butler failed to finish off Ciel's soul causing the earl to be reincarnated into the year 2010. Sebastian now lives in the human world with his father and younger sister. The demon was forced to go to a human school since his father felt it would help them blend in. There he meets the Reincarnation of Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel has moved his soul into anothers body since he was killed 13 years ago. He had been living with Sebastian until there was a fight causing the demon to lose his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 am

An annoying beeping sound could be heard coming from and closed and completely dark bedroom. The occupant layed in bed curled underneath the blood red covers. His long black hair sprawled out on his pillow. A lone hand snaked it's way from underneath the covers and hit the snooze button on the annoying contraption. He let out a content sigh when the annoying noise was gone. He just hoped no one tried to wake him from his slumber since he was enjoying the dream he was having. Even though they were just memories from when his mate was still with him.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 am

Beezle sighed as he heard the alarm go off but then go silent with still no movement in the room. He sighed and finished making his daughters pack lunch for school. Siren be a good girl and go get your brother up, hold your own and don't let him pick on you, this morning you're the boss! Beezle said giving her pep talk.

roger that! The ten year old said, she ran up stairs and bust the door open WAKEY WAKEY SUNSHINE, I'VE SEEN OLD LADYS GET UP QUICKER THAN YOU! Siren screamed at he brother. She threw the curtain open and whisked the bed sheets away pulling the older teen with them making him land on the floor. whoops Siren whispered making a run for it before the boy could catch her.

uUp up up! C'mon body we haven't got all day, new school come on we don't want to be late do we? The Demon spirit of Ciel said to the look alike body of him sleeping in the bed. He sighed, the boy couldn't hear him but he could feel him. The spirit whacked the body and it jumped up. Okay mystery person who always seems to be with me, i'm up!... The body rubbed his eyes, ever since he was born he could tell there was always something watching him. Are you talking to your self again Ciel? the mothers boy called through the door Yes mum, just me being normal...i'll be down in a minute He called back to his mum Now psirit who ever you are don't do anything funny today, if you want stay here so you don't get me into trouble. The spirit Ciel scoffed. [i]Oh really, how come i always get you out of trouble, you're the klutz here not me, now hurry up! The spirit Ciel snapped. The body and his family had moved, his mum a actress, the father a well known author. Ciel new body walked out the door and down the to the kitchen and the Spirit Ciel followed.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

Sebastian growled and grabbed his blanket and hid underneath his bed since he didn't feel like getting up. It was too early and he just wanted to sleep a little while longer. "Go away Siren." The demon said simply. He was in no mood to go to school nor did he want to get out from underneath his bed since it was so bright out side. He laughed at himself in his head since he was acting like his Bochan at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 am

Siren stood at the door and huffed. If it was Ciel that'd done it you wouldn't have minded! The ten year old snapped. She hated it, they were family yet Sebastian hardly glanced at her, if he did she was lucky.

Beezle sighed as he heard the start of an arguement. You two down stairs breakfast is ready! Sebastian up and at em you make some more friends today Beezle added. He didn't like saying it but at school Sebastian had made him self a loner.

Ciel watched as his new body sat down and started to eat breakfast dam i want some thing sweet... the spirit Ciel said to him self.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 am

The demon grumbled something and crawled out from underneath his bed. He placed his blanked on his bed and let out a yawn. He knew if he didn't get up now his dad would come get him up. Before he got dressed he qucikly made his bed and the walked to his closet. He pulled out his school uniform and began getting dressed. He walked down a few minutes later and took a seat at the kitchen table. "So Siren do you have a boyfriend yet?" He asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 am

Siren didn't even look at her brother she was still in a huff Too can play at your game you jerk. She thought bitterly to herself.

Beezle glared at the both of them she will have no such thing as long as i'm around Beezle said in a low heavy tone. He handed them their breakfast and some juice once you're finished Sebastian, take your sister to school, i have a meeting to go to. Beezle said making up his son's packed lunch.

Ciel watched as his body downed some milk within 12 seconds, he sighed training his new body to think and feel what he felt was going to be a challenge. he watched the mother make up Ciels body a packed lunch.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 am

"Yeah I got it." The demon said eating some of his breakfast. He drank his juice and picked up his plate in order to take it to the sink and wash it. His long hair was sticking up in some places since he hadn't even bothered to brush it. "I don't see why we have to go to school with humans, I mean they are so annoying especially the females." He said as he washed his plate. "I don't need a lunch either." He mumbled. Normally at lunch time he went to the roof of his school or to the music room since no students went there and he wouldn't be bothered. He let out a sigh as he looked at the time another day for him to waste away in a human school dealing with them all trying to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 am

Siren stood at the door with her school bag and lunch box I'll see you later dad She said a small quite voice still upset about her brothers harshness.

Beezle sighed, she was only a kid yet she tried her very best. Sebastian you really need to pay more attention to her, you can't keep thinking about him...she needs you now...she's not having a good time at school so please just perk up a little! He whispered to his son. He ruffled Sirens hair then ran up stairs to get ready.

The spirit Ciel looked at the time WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE HURRY IT UP! He snapped as he dragged the body out the seat and too the door. Ciels body grabbed his things and ran out the door, he let out a sigh you really are going to have to stop doing that He said to no one. Ciels spirit pouted wouldn't need to if you just looked at the clock once in a while Ciel spirit retorted as he waked down the street beside his body.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:43 am

Sebastian grabbed his things and headed for the door. "Is there anything you want to do after you finish your homework?" The demon asked. It was some what warm outside since it was getting close to the summer months. Sebastian was currently wearing his summer uniform while Siren was wearing normal summer clothing since she was in elementary school. The demon had her hand in his right had as he left hand held his Violin case and school bag.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:50 am

spend some time with me but actually being nice she muttered under her breath. She looked at some of the kids going to the same school as he and saw one of her only two friends walking to school with her brother but actually laughing together good for some she thought.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 am

Sebastian smiled and walked with her to her school. "I'll pick you the same time as I always do, try not to cause to much trouble." He said before walking away. He really need to get to school before he was late. I am sure Bochan would get a laugh out of seeing me suffering with these annoying people. Although I am sure he would be more shocked about my hair being as long as it is. the demon thought. His school building came into view and he saw the same thing as he always did every morning when he arrived. There were some students goofing off and laughing amongst one another. A group of girls were texting on their cell phones and giggling over something or another.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 am

Kay... Siren thought as she watched her brother walk. She went inside and got ready for class.

Ciel's body walked up the stairs, he was getting weird looks from people, he took out a piece of paper and a key and walked over to a locker with the same number as the key, he opened it and saw everyhting he needed like his books and time table. Ciel spirit looked around, he looked at the locker next to his new body, he frowned it had the same scent as sebasitan but he disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 am

Sebastian walked to his locker and saw some one new standing next to his locker. He blinked in confusion thinking it was strange that the boy had the same hair color as Ciel. The demon walked up to his locker quietly and opened it decided that it was nothing more then hair dye or something of the like since alot of humans had odd colored hair especially here in Japan. He placed his bag in his locker and grabbed the books he would need for his first few classes.

"Eeek He's here." A few girls squealed as they surrounded Sebastian. Some were pulling on his arms and one brave soul took a pair of scissors and cut a lock of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 am

the Spirit of Ciel stood beside his mate and blinked SEBASTIAN I'M RIGHT HERE! But realised he wouldn't hear him, he saw the girls harassing and smirked, they couldn't see him but he could make themthink twice. He shoved one of the girls to the ground and she brought a hole load down with them. The spirit Ciel stood there triumphently. the body of ciel turned round and sighed, he looked at the tall boy with black hair, he thought he'd seen him some where before but with shorter hair. Sorry um...this happens alot the doctors can't describe what it is but it's like an un known force thingy...hi..my Names Ciel phantomhive The body of Ciel said to the boy with black hair. He must think im crazy talking about spirits and stuff the body of ciel thought.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 am

Sebastian blinked confused at Ciel. Did he just say his name was Ciel Phantomhive? The demon thought. "I am sure my dad can tell you what's wrong since he is a well known doctor." The demon said simply. " Are you new here, Bo....?" He asked. The demon had to stop himself from calling this boy bochan since he wasn't sure how he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 am

yes i am... The boy said a little nervous, he took the things he needed and looked at his timetable. He had no clue were he was going. The spirit of Ciel couldn't help him self and he hugged his mate [i]I missed you Sebastian![i] The spirit of Ciel said even though he knew Sebastian wouldn't hear him but feel him.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 am

"Oh It would seem I forgot to tell you my name, Hello my name is Sebastian Michales. If you would like I can tell you were to go." The demon said holding out his un-gloved hand. He smiled in happiness when he felt like something was hugging him. Since it was the present the demon no longer had to hide his claws since it just looked like he painted his nails and his contract to Ciel wasn't fully there at the moment. The demon had always thought that Ciel was out there some where since the contract had never fully disappeared from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 am

Ciel took the hand and shook it, i'd like that thanks... Ciels body said a little nervous. Ciels spirit clung to Sebastians arm [i]Lets go them people![i/] Ciels spirit said to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am

The demon looked down at the boys classes and smirked. "It would seem you have all of the same classes as I do." The demon said handing the paper back to Ciel. "Luckly for you we just stay in one class room all day until after school, that is when we have Clubs." The demon explained as he began walking towards the classroom that said 2-B on the sign. "This is the class room, You are going to have to wait up front so the teacher can introduce you to the class." The demon said as he left Ciel by himself in front of the class room and took his seat in the back near the window.

The bell rang and a Old strict woman walked into the room she looked at Ciel with a raised eyebrow. "And you are boy?" She asked in annoyed tone. Some of the class had to fight back snickers.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 am

Don't screw up[i/] Ciels spirit thought, he looked at the body it was nervous I'm Ciel Phantomhive and you? the body answered back calmly to the woman. Ciels spirit walked up and sat down beside his demon mate. [i]why cant you hear or see me Sebastian? have you forgotten about me? the spirit said to the boy with black hair. He poked Sebastian and pouted.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 am

"Well take a seat near Mr. Michales since he would rather be starting out in space then to pay attention." The woman said pointing towards the empty seat that was next to Sebastian.

Bochan, stop poking me. the demon thought as he looked out the window. He looked up towards the teacher when she said his name. "Oh you are mistaken Sensai I was paying the utmost attention to what was going on." The demon said simply with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:50 am

Ciels body walked up and sat beside Sebastian, he was getting weird looks.Ciels spirit jumped [i]I heard that Sebastian can you hear me?![i] Ciel said excitedly to his mate.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 am

Of course Bochan, You would become completely crossed if I ignored you much longer." the demon thought as he barely listened to what the teacher was saying since this was only homeroom. He ran a hand through his long hair thinking about cutting it when he got home today after he spent time with his sister though.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 am

Ciels spirit hugged hit mate did you miss me? Ciels spirit said wondering if his butler had gotten over the fact that he'd been killed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next