His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:21 pm

"What is with the look Bocchan?" Sebastian asked as he took in the information. The reason he had said what he did was the demon knew the host would tell him the information that he wanted to know. Sebastian looked up to see his father walking into the house also sending Sebastian a dirty look as well. He knew Ciel was glaring at him over the fact that he asked a indirect question about a subject he wasn't supposed to know about. I have one of two choices I can let this man leave the country or deal with the matter now. He thought. "What course of action are you planing to take?" He asked wondering on what the host would say.

"Are you sure that the phantomhive brat was with his butler."

"I don't know if he was with the demon that you spoke of but I do know that he was not in that house when I killed those people." Allen said on the other side of the phone. The man was currently standing in his kitchen drinking some whiskey.

"If I were you I would leave Japan at this moment or you can die now." a voice said from behind the movie maker.

Allen turned around in fear to see a man wearing what looked to be all white before the movie maker died. His last thoughts as he died were, I am sorry. The man's head rolled on the ground until it stopped near the TV. His lifeless eyes were open and looking at the man that had killed him.

"Dirty little sinner."The man said glaring down at the severed head. The white clad male looked down at his blood covered clothing and made a sound of disgust. Ash left the apartment in order to rid himself of the filthy clothing that he was now wearing. It looked like the fallen angel was going to have to take matters into his own hands as he came to his apartment on the out skirts of town. It had taken him nearly two centuries in order to fully heal thanks to the wounds that Sebastian gave him. He was the one to give Renais' the dagger in order to harm Sebastian. Although all the angel wanted was to create a pure world with him and Sebastian as the two rulers of the new world. He had herd that Ciel had returned to this world and wanted to set into motion the events that happend to the noble years ago. The angel knew that the spirit need to sync with the body. It seems I am going to have to help Sebastian on this one since I am sure he is going to be trying to bring his dead master back. the angel thought. He was going to have to find a way to get close to the two with out letting the demon know that he was still alive.

Sebastian turned on the TV wondering what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. He looked at the TV blankly as it flashed to Breaking News.

"Good evening, We are coming to you live from Allen Archer's home in Tokyo. We had learned from authorities that just before they were coming to get Mr. Archer for questioning in the Phantomhive murders they found the man dead. It is said that his head was severed and he was missing a finger. Their has been no news on who could have done this." The news anchor said.

Hmm....It would seem his head could have been removed by a sword. The only problem with that is most humans no longer use them any more. The tend to go more towards guns since it is quicker to kill some one with them. He thought. The demon was busy trying to come up with different culprits. He looked towards the host body to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:21 am

The host was sitting in the corner crying, but with a small pout on his face. The days events had shaken him up and the news was only making it worse. Ciels spirit has turned on numerous soul catchers in the house so he didnt give Beezle a heart attack and so he wouldn't frighten or startle the host. The look? it's the look i always give you when we have to find something out quickly He thought quietly to his mate.

Beezle was now getting tired, in the guest room he'd set up a protection barrier on the whole room in case any thing decided to take the host. He'd put Siren to bed and put a charm on her, so she could sleep easily, her power of knowing and seeing combined could be stressfull, in the morning she was most likely to wake up with a startle, in her sleep she'd plot out several possible occurences,arrange them so they fit perfectly with one another and choose the most likely one, she'd do this with numerous people. So of course her breakfast was going to have extra sugar. Siren liked to say she'd make a book, or a film and then she'd tell us about it. Beezle thought it was the same as seeing into the future but Siren protested and said seeing into future showed you one possible thing and you couldn't re-arrange move around things whatever, you got what you got it was copy righted the only thing you could do was change the out come. She said with her you could take your pick and change it for your self until you got the best result. Beezle walked downstairs and sat down beside his son shakily, he was getting old for this.

Ciels spirit was on the other side of his mate sitting with a frown on his face thinking
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 am

"I think your old age is finally catching up to you." Sebastian said. He stood up in order to go get his father something to drink. The demon handed his father a mountian dew before heading towards the host. "Come on we should get you to bed." He said. After the host body was asleep Sebastian sat in his room wide awake since he no longer need to sleep anymore. Before he had to sleep in order to keep his energy up but now he didn't need it. He sat in his room and turned on his laptop. He waited for it to finish loading once it was done he pulled up the Demon world wide web or the DWWW for short. His father nor any else knew that Sebastian would give his brother advice some times on it. Right now though the demon was trying to find as much info on soul syncing as he could. Sebastian looked up when he heard his door being opened. "Bocchan, You should get some rest. " The demon said knowing who walked in. The demon picked up his tea cup in order to drink some tea while he worked on his research and homework.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Ciel had soothed the host to sleep, and decided if Sebastian wasn't going to use the bed he would. He walked in an dlooked at the soul catcher I'm borrowing your bed, i haven't slept on one for 13 years. He said yawning, he clambered onto the bed and lay down fluffing the pillows up and pulling the covers over him. He looked at his miate who was right beside him looking up things on the dwww What you looking up? Ciel asked quietly.

Beezle downed the mountain dew in one go, he let out a sigh and began to think .
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

"I thought you were going to sleep." The demon replied. Sebastian was sure Ciel had never seen this info before since you had to have a special password in order to get to the forbidden areas that was on the DWWW. The crow demon ran a hand through his hair and stifled a yawn since he was still trying to heal. "It says here that in order to sync with a host body their soul is going to have to be removed." Sebastian said.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

Ciels eyes pulled into a small frown. Well if we remove it we have to destroy it, it's not fair on him just to let him wander aroound earth or hell for eternity all on his own, But i think if we do remove it, it should destroy it's self, Ciel sighed this made every thing more complicated, he didn't want the soul to go through any more trouble, and the best way to do that was to destroy it. He looked up at his mate who was getting tired. You should sleep. He said getting out of the bed and heading over to a chair in the corner of the room.

Beezle walked in Yes sleep, at least 5 hours to stop bags going under your eyes, if the police notice that then they'll know we're up to something, especially you, no doubt people have already said your good freinds with the host, and your a healthy young boy, sleeping should be no problem to you, so as i say if the police put two and two together then yeh we're going to have to watch what we say and in any case you do need sleep, you're still healing. Beezle finished annoying his son with wise talk and walked out the room. He went down to his laptop which was much more gadgety, he found his son's laptop too simple, he started looking through his email before going to bed.

Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

Sebastian thought about how they could destroy the soul. "You know Bocchan I could always eat it." he said. He looked up when his father walked in and kicked him off the computer. "You see I would love to rest, but I have homework to do. Also I highly doubt the police will notice the bags under my eyes if they were to question me." Sebastian said. The demon was sitting on the floor since Ciel had wanted his bed. He closed his eyes for a moment before he was completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

Ciel shook his head, he picked his mate up with alot of effort and dropped him on the bed. he sighed he wasn't used to lifting heavy things, he never was. He pulled the covers over his mate and sat on the chair next him. he turned off the computer and saved every thing on it, he then turned off the lights and settled into the computer chair, it least this chair was a bit more comfy.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Sebastian woke up early the next morning and set out with making breakfast for everyone. He had moved Ciel before he went down stairs. He looked up to see his father coming in to the kitchen. "Morning." He said placing a cup of coffee in front of his dad.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Beezle ruffled his sons hair and drank the coffee, he hadn't got much sleep. How are you this morning?

Ciels spirit wasn't used to sleeping on a bed so when he went to turn over he rolled of the bed instead.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

"I am fine." The demon said. There was a loud knock at the door. Sebastian went to answer it.

"Good morning we are looking for some one by the name of Malphas." The man said.

"No one by that name lives here." The demon said closing the door in the man's face. he walked back into the kitchen to see that Siren and Ciel was now sitting down at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Beezle frowned, no human knew his sons demon name. he went to the door and opened, he was about to scream but the black spike got to him to fast, he slammed the door quickly and was bleeding quite badly. Sebastian, take Siren and the host and Ciel and get out of here! he rasped.

Siren began crying No Sebastian we have to stay here for dad.... Siren said quickly before her brother has made up his mind.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 pm

"Siren I need you to hide some place I will stay here and hold this person back. I need you to protect bocchan." He said to his sister. The demon prepared for the crazy human to come in.

"I must have you for my collection." The man said appearing behind Sebastian.

The demon jumped before looking towards his younger sister in order to get her to leave. If she was there he would be worried about harming her if he had to use all of his power. His eyes were already glowing and his clothing was starting to change.

"I have always wanted a crow demon."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Ciel took Siren to the protected room the host was in. He went back down stairs and knocked the crazed human out with a cooking pan. The human dropped to the floor along with all the weaponary it carried These weapons don't look demon.... Ciel said letting Sebastian figure the rest out seeing as he was good at that. Though he didn't think he was able to heal Beezle, but he kneeled down and tried any way, but was stopped by Beezle him self.

Beezle sighed he knew who would follow after this. Kids, grandpa Michealis is coming, i can feel it so have fun.. Beezle said exhausted knowing his dad was on his way to annoy him

GRANDPA? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM AGES, C'MON CIEL!! Siren said dragging the host down stairs.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

" Figured they weren't human, demon nor Shinigami weapons." Sebastian said. He groaned when he heard that his grandfather was coming. His grandpa was like his father but worse. "Why is he coming here now?" He asked.

"HONEY I AM HOME." a Voice called out as he walked into the house. Lucifer walked into the house taking in the sight of blood. He walked into the kitchen and said, "It looks like you still can't stay out of trouble son." he said kneeling down and healing the wound on his son.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Beezle coughed I have enough trouble keeping my kids out of trouble... Beezle said sittting up

Siren ran towards he grandad and hugged him I missed you! she squealed
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 pm

"Hello there Siren." He said hugging her. He looked around looking for Sebastian. "Eh were did Sebastian, go?" He asked out loud. The body of the crazed human was also missing.

The demon had left the house with the crazed human and set out on the task of killing it since he didn't want to send it to a mental hospital or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

BCiels host stared at the old man with long grey hair, he had a wacky look about him, a bit like beezle but wackier More demons? He said to the other him
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Lucifer looked at the host body confused. "Is it just me or is Ciel standing in the kitchen." he said with a confused look on his face.

"This happends to be our grandfather." He said from behind the host body. He was currently covered in blood since he had killed that human beyond finding anything left of it.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

The host turned round and let out a small scream seeing his friend covered in blood. Granddad, it's good to see you're doing well, this is my host. Ciels spirit said to his grandfather. Even though they weren't related he treated Ciel and Siren as if they were, he wasn't like Liliths dad who was bossy and down right evil and teated them as if he had every right to tell them what to do.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

"It would seem that you are still having trouble with Sebastian." Lucifer said patting Ciel on his head.

"I am no trouble at all, I just had to take care of something that is all." He said opening the fridge and drank the orange juice from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Ciel smiled, Nah, Sebastians no bother. Speaking of his mate rather fondly
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm

"Of course I am not." Sebastian said.

"Weren't you ever taught to use a cup boy?" He asked looking at his grandson who was still drinking out of the orange juice bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeh, other people have to drink that too you know. Siren chimed in

the two Ciels laughed at the gang up and joined in.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:09 pm

"Sadly there is no more left." He said throwing the empty bottle out. He let out a sigh and left the kitchen in order to take a shower. He was then going to check some things and try to hide in his room since he figured some thing was up.

"Son can I speak to you alone." He asked his son. The ex-ruler of hell had noticed that there was a major change going on inside Sebastian. He felt that this might be dangerous and he had been warned from the DWWW that his grandson was looking up some forbidden arts. "Why don't you two go play." He said to Siren and Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next