His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Siren was confused but she got dragged out the room by the two Ciels any way.

Beezle looked at his dad and didn't realise how much he really missed him, but listened any way.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 pm

"There is something dangerous going on here. You remember that Angel Ash, well word on the grapevine is that he is not dead but alive some place in the human world." he started. Lucifer sat down across from his son. "I am also sure that you have noticed that a very dangerous change is happening with Sebastian, I would suggest bring him home until it is finished." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Beezle nodded, he had checked the rates and Sebastians had started shifting dramaticly. Go get Siren and Ciel ready but don't tell them whats going on, i'll go get Sebastian. With that he went up and sat in his sons room, looking around his belongings. He sat frowning worrying about his son, he'd have to take them all back to the palace...and that meant being with them Beezle thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

The demon went into the living room. "Siren, why don't you go and get a bag ready." He said. He then turned to Ciel and sighed. "You too Ciel." He said.

Sebastian placed his head on the shower wall. The was a few power spikes coming from his body and he was in slight pain. When he came to his room he noticed his father on his bed. "What do you want?" He asked. He was drying his hair waiting for his father to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Pack a bag. Beezle said coldly looking down on his son with a worried look. It's ok, everything will be fine i promise Beezle said quietly patting his sons head.

The host didn't have much so he just took what he had left and Ciel spirit had nothing he really needed seeing as he couldn't wear anything so he helped Siren pack a bag.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 pm

"Why are we going some were?" He asked making no effort to pack anything. he wanted to know were he was going first before he packed something.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Just pack a bag Malphas! The demon snapped, he was worried about his son and had to stop him self from crying. He wasn't in the mood to be questioned but he hated snapping at his son like that.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Sebastian went to his closet and began packing a bag. "Am I going to be told why I need to be packing a bag?" The demon asked. Sebastian let out a slight growl as his bag was annoying him at the moment. His power was spiking once more. There something in Sebastian that just wanted to get out at the moment. He had thought killing that crazed human would make it better but it had just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Beezle pulled his son into a hug. We're going to hell..i'll pack your bag, go See Ciels spirit, might cheer you up a little, might cheer him up too. But no funny stunts, your um a little to excited at the moment for that Beezle said quietly.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm

"I am not going." He said feeling a little better. "Bocchan." Sebastian said trying to warn his mate about what was going on.

"Everything alright in here?" Lucifer asked walking in Sebastian's room. He had noticed the spikes of power in the air and had came to see if anything bad was going on in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm

The have a nice sleep son... Beezle put his hand to his sons fore head and before his son could protest his son was out cold, unconscious in his arms. Dad get Ciel and Siren and the host gathered down stairs. Beezle picked up his son and walked downstairs wating for his dad to open a portal.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Lucifer left the room and went to get the other two ready. "Come on you to it is time to go." he said picking up both of their bags. Once they were all downstairs he opened a portal to hell. He just hoped Sebastian didn't go berserk at finding out that he was brought back to his home world even though he didn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Beezle took Sebastian to his room in the palace.

Siren went to her room and avoided any of the other family. When ever Beezle,Sebastian Ciel and her came here they were out casts and still were. She had Given the host a room of its own beside hers.

Ciels spirit sat cross legged beside his mate on the bed, it was weird being back here even though they had their own house nearer to town.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Sebastian sat up a few minutes later let out a growl already knowing were he was at due to the smell. He was currently in his room at the place. He could hear the servants running around as they tried to make everything perfect since their lord and his children were back. "Why the hell do we have to come here." He said more to himself.

"Lilith, I don't think it would be wise to go near Sebastian right now." The ex-ruler of hell said.

"And why the hell not?" She asked in a annoyed tone. The female demon had a bone to pick with Sebastian and now that he was here she was going to give him a piece of her mind.

"Because I am sure if you go near him right now, you will end up getting hurt." He said. The ex-ruler of hell knew that Sebastian was not only becoming full demon but he was finally going through Demon puberty. He let out a sigh feeling a little sorry for Ciel since the boy was going to have to put up with him the most. I guess now would be as good as time as any to try and Sync the body with Ciel. he thought.

Lilith let out a annoyed sigh. She stormed out of the room and made her way towards her husband's room.

"Bocchan, we should make our escape." He said not sensing and guards at his door.

Ayperos heard word that his father had returned and went to find out why. He knocked on the door before entering his father's study. "I heard Sebastian has finally hit demon puberty." He said sitting down in the chair in front of his father.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 am

Beezle nodded at his eldest son, but thats not what was worrying him, it was the fact his son was becoming a full demon I'm worried he might change...that he might end up resenting me more, or that something might go wrong and theres a whole bucnh of reasons, but him hitting demon puberty is a relief, he was ment to hit that stage years ago. Beezle said. He didn't want to be here too long, he felt sorry for his dad who was always shoved in the dusty attic. His dad should have the elders quarter, but no Liliths dad got that part even though he wasn't royalty and even though he had never ruled the kingdom like his father did. Beezle had given himself his own room, he didn't care if Lilith got the kings and queens room as long as Beezle was away from her he didn't care.

OOOOOOOOOH I HATE HER SO MUCH! Siren growled to her grandad She's even worse than Renais!

Ciel smiled As much as i really want to escape do you think its wise leaving the host here Ciel said to his mate, he looked at him, every one was making such an issue of the whole demon puberty thing when Sebastian looked just fine, a little annoyed but fine. The host how ever was now wandering around the palace, Siren said just watch who you talk to the servants are fine to talk to but the residents aren't. The host was keeping this in mind.

Anita had ditched all her royalties and was now a traveller helping kids learn different languages. She liked to think her self the demon form of 'genkijapan' and 'genkienglish' and all the other ones. In hell news spread like wild fire and she heard her dad was back, she hopped in a taxi Yo driver, to the royal palace? The driver nodded and she sat back, Anita was a bit of a hyppie, she'd got her calm side from her dad and her creativeness came naturally to her mothers disgust. Anita loved speaking to her mother in different languages just to piss her off. She thanked the driver and waltzed in with her japanese yanki style YO SIREN, COME SEE YOUR FAVE SIS! she called out and smiled as she heard small feet running
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

"Yeah I know he was but at least it came. Why would he hate you more?" The older demon was confused at the moment. He let out a sigh knowing since Sebastian had wings he was more then likely going to be molting now. Must demons had wings like that of a bat. "Wait is Sebastian becoming full demon now." Ayperos said out loud slightly confused and wondering what could have brought on this change in his brother.

"He can come too." Sebastian answered getting out of bed. He stopped when he saw his other grandfather walk in. Since Sebastian was already annoyed at the moment his aura spiked to pure anger. He had heard his older sister a while ago and figured she was with Siren. He felt bad for her and Ciel since they were more of outcasts then him and his father. "What do you want?" He growled out. He wasn't in the mood to be told how imperfect he was. He had spent half of his life striving to be what they deemed perfect but it wasn't enough for these people.

The towns people were ecstatic when they learned that Their king and his Son had returned to hell. Many parties had broken out since this was a joyous occasion.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Ciel grabbed his mate Don't do anything stupid...lets go for a walk in the gardens, c'mon. Ciel knew how arguementive the other demon was, he'd had many arguments with him. He knew Sebastian was in no posistion to be argueing so it was to take him away from it.

Beezle nodded slowly, Yeh...his rates have been changing for the last two weeks, its now getting worse as it slowly heads to wards more human then suddenly shoots up to more demon, say 0% is human and 100% is demon, so thats when Sebastian gets quick bursts of pain and gets angry easily, i'm just worried thats all. Beezle felt like crying but the cheers of his name outside the palace put a smile on his face, he missed his people, he missed them so much.

Anita was walking around the palace looking for her brother with Siren on her shoulders Hmm where d'ya think they could be? I want to see my little brothers Sebby and Ciel. Anita whined, Siren had filled her in on the Ciel sistuation and she was eager to give them both a hug, especially Sebastian since he wasn't the huggy type of person and Anita could use that to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Sebastian let out an annoyed sigh before leading Ciel to his garden. Sebastian didn't know why he was getting to angry and he hardly knew what he was doing until Ciel grabbed him. The garden that he worked so hard on was now no more.

"This isn't good." The older demon said hoping his younger brother didn't destroy anything. Although he couldn't blame his father for being worried. "Let's just hope no one makes him angry. Although right now I would have to say that Ciel has more of a chance of keeping him calm."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Ciel also has more of a chance of being the centre for that anger and evrything else like happiness for example. Beezle pointed out.

Ciel didn't know what to say, Maybe we shouldn't have come out here.... Ciel said quietly. He didn't go near Sebastian, just to give him some space, so he was walking quite a few steps behind his mate.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

"I guess you are right, is there anything that I can do to help?" He asked. He was now feeling really bad for Ciel at the moment since he was going to have to put up with Sebastian the most. I hope Ciel is prepared for this. He thought.

Sebastian had no idea on why he was irritable. He figured it was because he was in so much pain at the moment. He noticed a vase that his mother liked and broke it beyond repair causing his hands to bleed. He was just trying to find a way to allivate the angry that he was feeling. He turned towards Ciel trying to hug him but couldn't. This making him even more angry. "Why didn't you run when I told you Bocchan?" Sebastian asked angry. He was making a refrance to when Ciel was about to die. He stood there waiting for Ciel to answer ignoring that his two sisters were behind him.

Lucifer could hear that Sebastian was currently on a rampage at the moment. He let out a sigh knowing that this was going to be a fun three months. Demon puberty for most demons was not this bad, but since Sebastian was late in hitting his and the fact that he was also becoming a full demon meant that he was going to be misarble for the next three months. Heaven save us. He thought sipping some tea. He was going to have to go in to Sebastian's garden in order repair what his grandson did to it. He was sure if he saw it was no more the ex-ruler wasn't so sure the servants would be safe from Sebastian's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 am

Ciel shook his head, he slapped the angry demon and frowned. Ciel didn't take this nonsense from any one, not even his mate I didn't run because i have always told my self never to run away from things, I learnt that when my parents died, i didn't run and i still don't, I didn't run away when you were fighting those people who killed me, i stayed and helped, i didn't run and just die i managed to keep myself alive, and i won't run now when your going through a bad time. Ciel said his tone getting softer. He pouted and took Sebastians hands and healed them, he looked back up at his mate. Ciel wasn't the huggy type of person but he gave his mate one anyway.

Anita smiled I think i'll talk to them later, for now lets go see dad and big bro She started walking towards her dads room with Siren playing with her hair.

Don't annoy your brother too much, me and your grandad are going to find that one a task though, 3 months of not annoying Sebastian isn't fun at all. Beezle said sighing.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 am

"Well have fun dad." Ayperos said with a smirk. The older brother looked towards the door to see Siren and his other sister coming. "Word really dose travel fast doesn't father?" He asked.

The crow demon was taken back by this action and looked at the ground. He moved his still injured hands from Ciel grasp and began walking back to his room. Right now he wanted noting more then to hide in his closet or underneath his bed. Plus he was extremely hot at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 am

Ciel watched his mate walk off. I tried. He thought. Ciel looked at the broken vase with his mates blood on it, he used his healing powers to fix the vase, just to stop Lilith annoying sebastian. Ciel looked at the dying garden, he had watched Sebastian bring this garden up, he knew it meant alot to his mate. Ciel put his hand to the ground, I wonder... he thought, he looked at the ground and closed his eyes, and let the little sparks of healing flow down his hand, he opened his eyes to see a blooming flower. He smiled and set to work on the palace gardens.

Siren jumped down to greet her elder brother.

Yo dad, how ya doing? Giving her dad a hug since he looked tired and upset. So one of you two going to tell me whats up with my little brother? So i know who to go beat up? Anita said thinking some one had done something to him. Even though Siren had told her Anita foond the whole turning fully demon thing nonsense, she'd never heard of it happening before.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 am

"Well Sebastian is turning full demon and He has finally hit demon puberty." Ayperos replied. He noticed that it had gone oddly quiet in the place as well and it seemed that Sebastian was currently depressed again over something. "So right now I am sure he is in a lot of pain and probably upset over the fact that he has no idea why he is in pain." the older brother said.

Sebastian stripped out of the clothes that he wore in the human world for his normal clothes. His wings were let out as well since he had no reason to hide them. He sat down on his bed and started crying over the lost of his garden and the fact that he snapped at Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Ciel wobbled back wards out of energy, he looked at the massive palace gardens that were now a rare sight of beauty, Ciel liked to think he'd done a better job of Sebastian. He walked into the palace to try and find some where to rest, every one could see him now the palace was filled with soul catchers so souls couldn't get past undetected. He stood out side Sebastians room and pouted at the cries he heard. He knocked the door, Ciel would check on his mate then go leave him to rest to find some place quiet.

OH i know what we can do, lets all make something nice to eat for Sebastian? and put it in the shape of a cat, he'd love that! Anita said excitdely pulling the host into the room. He can help too! Pointing at the bewildered Ciel.

That sounds so cool, can we? please! siren said joining in wanting to make a card for her brother.

Beezle smiled, That sounds like a great idea, what do you think Ayperos? Looking at his son, grandad can help too. Beezle said dragging his dad into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next