His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Beezle wiped the sweat from his brow, he'd done it, Ciel was now breathing by himself, he'd have to be under care for a few weeks but he'd live. Ciel was covered in bandages, and was paler than he normally was. How you feeling? Beezle said leaning against his dad since he was exhausted, he was deffinatly getting too old for this.

Tired, in pain, sore, thirsty, dizzy....wheres Sebastian? Ciel asked changing the subject.

Anita had her arm around her brother and her little sister on her shoulders still travelling, still teaching kids the foreign languages, been teaching humans too, the companys getting bigger so we're expanding it, i'm getting a promotion, so it's all good, your self? she asked
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Sebastian walked into the room after spending five minutes passing in the hallway. He handed Ciel a glass of water knowing that the boy was going to need it.

"The same old things have been going on with me. Although I wish Sebastian would make up his mind about taking over for father since he is the best person for this job." He said with a sigh. There was time he wished he could leave his royal duties and do things like his sister but sadly he couldn't.

"I think you need to lay down and Sebastian don't crowd Ciel like that." He said looking at his grandson.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 am

Ciel took the glass of water shakily, It slipped and the water started to pour everywhere. Ciel still had his eyes closed.

Beezle lifted Ciel up, the goddess may have given Ciel back but she was leaving him to get better himself, Ciel was in no conditions to be waking or even handling a glass of water. It's ok Ciel, your brain isn't working quick enough at the moment, so for the next few weeks you'll be slightly retarded, and i'll have to split you up from Sebastian at times, And dad Sebastian can crowd Ciel only if he's helping or making Ciel sistuation worse. So lets go find you a room of your own. He said picking up Ciel in the proper medical way.

Anita shook her head, Bro forget about, every boy with the mark of Malphas has never liked royalty much and they have never been king,they've helped the king but thats it. You know what Sebastians like, he won't do it, he has a house, Ciel, money, he can get a job as anything he doesn't need riches. And every one thinks your best for the thrown...Sebastian said so himself, i mean you can do what dad did, now look at him best doctor and scientist,philospher, author,lecturer and the ruller of hell. I'm not going to be queen i travel too much and all the security would interfier with my job. But we're lucky, dads not forcing us into marriage so if you meet a nice girl...or guy then it would make rulling alot easier... Anita said to her brother, he was just perfect for the thrown, always handling things, looking after things, if he wasn't living here at the moment then hell would have no chance with Lilith making all the decions. And i already have a some one i'm seeing and it makes my life easier she said quickly spitting out the truth that she was dating.

WHATS HIS NAME TELL TELL TELL, CAN'T KEEP IT A SECRET ANY MORE! Siren squealed
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 am

Ayperos let out a sigh knowing that his sister was right. "Wait you are dating, don't let Dad hear about this because I am sure he would go into how his baby is growing up." Ayperos said.

Sebastian pouted feeling upset that he was being separated from Ciel at the moment. Although dad can't keep me away from him all the time, plus Bocchan is going to need my help since he has trouble doing a lot of things for himself. Sebastian thought trying to hide his scheming face.

"I think you mean better son, I would highly doubt you would want Sebastian near Ciel if he is making things worse." He said correcting his son. Lucifer noticed the look on Sebastian's face and said, "I would suggest letting Ciel heal unless you want to lose him again."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 am

Ciel pouted and reached out his arms for Sebastian, he didn't play by peoples rules, he never did.

Well dad it doesn't really matter seeing as Ciel isn't taking in what any of us say... Beezle holding the boy who was squirming to get free.

Anita lowered her voice. Yes i am dating, he's really nice so if you meet nor weird stunts, and Siren to answer your question his name is Cosmo, and no way am i telling dad...not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 am

Sebastian grabbed for Ciel since it seemed that Ciel wanted him at the moment.

"Yeah although Dad has his hands full right now with Sebastian and Ciel." Ayperos said finding the name Cosmo firmilliar.

"So it would seem." He answered watching the two younger demons.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 am

Ciel smiled, happy to be with some one familiar I'm back. he said quietly.

Beezle watched the two boys with his father Well they're happy... Beezle commented

Anita looked at her brother with his long blue hair What about Ciel? she asked confused
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:46 am

"Welcome back, Ciel."Sebastian said rubbing a cheek against Ciel's cheek. The demon was purring happily since Ciel was back and the demon finally felt complete again after these last thirteen years. He felt so content at the moment that the demon didn't notice the power spike when he was happy.

"You will see." He said with a smile.

"Well at least Sebastian isn't destroying the castle." Luicifer said forcing Beezlebub to sit down.

Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:52 am

Ciel began purring too, Ciel found it weird that he could purr, and he sometimes did it with out thinking but he wanted it to be known that he was happy seeing as he felt too tired to speak and his legs felt like lead. He hugged his mate, Ciel was incredibly hungry and he realised he hadn't had anything sweet Sebastian! I need something sweet, anything i don't care it must have sugar in it Ciel said suddenly having a craving for sweets. Ciel now probably seemed a bit crazy by now but it was probably worth it.

your right about that. Beezle said sitting next to his dad

Anita raised an eye brow but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 am

Sebastian chuckled before walking out of the room and began walking towards the kitchen. He set Ciel down on the counter before setting out with the task of making something sweet for Ciel. Once the sweet was done he picked up the fork that had chocolate cake on it and held it up to Ciel's mouth.

"I am hungry." Ayperos said standing up and walking to the library door.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

we'll come with anita said upon hearing her little sisters stomach rumble

Ciel grinned and openind his mouth to take the cake. It was the best, Ciel started crying he forgot how much he missed Sebastian sweets.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 am

"Well isn't this a sight to see." Ayperos said walking into the kitchen. He smirked as he watched his younger brother feed his mate. The demon had been surprised when Sebastian had began to show interest in something other then himself all those years ago when he first began watching Ciel. He was the first to notice something was up with his younger brother since they used to be close.

Sebastian's poushter changed to that of a defensive one since he didn't want to lose Ciel again. He placed the empty plate down and turned to look at his brother and two sisters.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Cie looked round to see Anita,Siren and Ayperos Anita! I haven't seen you in years. Ciel said greeting her from the counter he was perched on.

Ciel how have you been!? and little bro wheres my hug? Anita greeted back seeing as she hadn't seen the two since she got here.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Sebastian hid his face in Ciel's chest in order to hide from his sister. He really didn't want a hug since he wouldn't be let go for awhile. The demon didn't move when he sensed that some one was getting a little to close to him and Ciel and his aura was slowly turning deadly.

"Anita, I don't think that is smart. Sebastian why don't you and Ciel go back to room so no one will harm him." Apyeros suggested to his younger brother.

Sebastian calmed down slightly before picking Ciel up and carrying him out of the kitchen and back in to his room. He gently placed Ciel on his bed before getting on his bed as well.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 am

Anita pouted, What a moan that boy is Anita muttered about her little brother who was taller than her, she for a girl was tall but her brother and older brother were extremely tall like her dad and grandfather.

Ciel looked at his mate waiting for him to do something or say something. Ciel had lost most of his socializing skills or what little skills he had.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Sebastian kissed Ciel on the forehead. "You should get some rest." he said wrappng his arms around ciel.

Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 am

Ciel sighed he didn't feel like resting, but leaned in and put his head under Sebastians chin and stared out the window. It was getting darker which meant night time and for deliquant demons night time meant party time.

Anita felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she pulled it out and looked who'd sent her the text, it was from Cosmo and it had a red square beside it which meant urgent. She knew her elder brother would question her as to why she was in such a hurry to leave seeing as she only got here a few hours ago and she knew her little sister would know that it was some sort of urgent message from Cosmo. But her brother wasn't stronger than her and it would be the only way she'd get out quickly, she walked over casually and gave her brother a cheshire cat grin before punching him knocking him out cold to the ground. Sorry bro, duty calls, Siren take extra special care of your brother and i'll see you when i get back. She gave Siren a hug before running out the kitchen.

Siren smiled at her sisters attitude, she hadn't changed, Siren could remeber when Anita had tied her upside down to a tree and no one found her until day 3. Thats why she didn't bother stopping her. Siren walked to the freezer and pulled out some frozen peas and placed it on the floor. she placed her brothers head on her lap and put the peas on the area affected by her sisters punch. Some of the maids walking in and out were giving him worried looks. Siren knew that the maid with the dark brown hair liked her elder brother, she wasn't like the other maids who'd try every trick in the book just to be near him, she was quiet and admired him from afar. Siren looked at the name tag she wore, all servants wore them so people knew their names but her dad had memorised them all, her name was Heidi. Heidi, will you help me get him to his room? i'll take the feet. As soon Siren had said that the other maids faces went deep red with anger.

Anita got to where Cosmo had said there had been trouble, She was out of breath, she looked up and her heart felt like it would break, some kids had burned their down town base, all their work for humans was in their. Siren ran towards the burning building and called out her boy friends name, she ran in side covering her face.This base had human children in it, her group, the company she worked for had always been threatened for being friendly with humans, and it was probably now that they were looking after kids did they decide to attack. She ran through the burning building she knew dad would hate her for this, she found Cosmo, lying on the ground she broke down in tears every thing the company had worked for was ruined and now her loved one and friends were getting hurt. Anita screamed and a burning pillar collapsed on top of her and she managed to look around only to see more of her friend collapsing. They gased us too! they planned this, then her mind went blank before she could finish her theory.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Ayperos woke up a few minutes later and looked around. "Were is Anita?" He asked Siren.

Sebastian waited until Ciel had fallen completely asleep before getting out of his bed. He need a bath since he was feeling dirty. He let out a content sigh since the hot water did wonders on his aches. His wings were in the water as well since they need to be washed as well.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Ciel woke up again and heard the shower on, he heaved himself to the window and felt weightless, if he could remember rightly Anitas base was down town south. That area was now a blazing fire, Ciel really hoped he was wrong.

Siren avoided her brother gaze I..I dunno...but i saw dad leaving in a hurry, he looked as if he was about to cry... Siren said remembering her fathers face as she carried her brother up stairs with Heidi.

Beezle was now in charge of getting the casulties, there was police, fire fighters, medics from his surgery and others, police from every where and fire fighters. Beezle wanted too look for his daughter but he knew he would have to leave that to the fire fighters going in there. He prayed that she was ok.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Sebastian sat in the shower crying. He was happy that the shower was running since no one would hear him. He was extremely upset that some one would do that to his sister. Some demons found it wrong that some one of the royal family would take care of human children. Hell most of the inhabitants of hell thought there was something wrong with his head since he had mated with a human. Although they dared not to harm Ciel since they knew he was capable of killing them before they uttered a word.

Ayperos got up and froze when he looked out his window. What he saw made him want to throw up. There was a wall of human children heads outside the castle. The demon could also see the smoke from the fire of his sister's base. Please let her be okay. he thought
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Ciel listened closely, tears. Ciel heaved himself over, he'd have to ask Beezle for crutches, Ciel could barely walk. He walked into the shower room and turned the shower off. He let him self collapse beside his mate and wrapped a warm towel around him. She's fine...she's a fighter Ciel said hugging his mate wrapped in the towel.

Siren sat beside her brother on uis bed and looked out the window. She began crying, and her little shoulders began to shake.

Dr.Michaelis!

Beeezle had been waiting for the next casulty, the human children had been taken into care by another co group of Anitas that soley looked after children and taught them basic things, then it was up to Anita and her team to learn them a language so they could communicate. He looked when he heard his name and felt shakey. A girl was being carried out with a long khaki japanese yanki coat. Anita! Beezle took his daughter from the fire fighter and fell to the ground. She was safe, breathing, couple of burns, smoke covered face, few wounds but she was alive It's okey hun, you're safe. Beezle said giving her a tight hug.

Anita groaned and leaned into the hug her body aching. Cosmo...i want to go home daddy... with that she passed out.

Beezle nodded, he'd questioned her later on who Cosmo was but he'd make sure that she she woke up he'd be there, he gave her a quick kiss and passed his daughter to another docotr from his clinic who took her and put her in the ambulance, and drove off to his ward in the hospital. Beezle mean while knowing his daughter was safe could focus on finiding a certain Cosmo. He hoped his father was keeping the palace in order.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

The ex-ruler let out a sigh. The castle was currently in an uproar since they had found out that a member of the royal family was caught up in the fire. It didn't help matters that the servants wouldn't listen to him. Lucifer held Siren close to him in order to offer the girl comfort since she was upset by these events. His older grandson was out in the town trying to make sure the fire hadn't gone else were and was also looking for the culprits. Lilth was with her father laughing about the events. He shot a glare at the cold hearted woman and just hoped that Sebastian would take care of the idiotic servants since they seemed to be afraid of him.

Sebastian hugged Ciel on more time before standing up. He had grown tired hearing the servants running outside his room in a panic. " What the hell do you idiots think you are doing, Get back to your jobs." He said in a angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Ciel sighed Once a butler, always a butler... he thought.

Siren stayed quiet thinking, she was trying to see if her sister was ok, but so much was going on she couldn't pick up on it. That was something she was going to have to work on.

Beezle was now making his way home with his daughter and the boy she had called Cosmo. He would have stayed on but every one told him to leave and make sure Anita didn't die. If she died then the police and government would have a bigger case to handle seeing as one of the royal family was involved. He sighed, he didn't know what to do so he looked out the ambulance window, he didn't think ever in his career would he be stuck in the back of the ambulance being talked to caringly, he had done that many times to people trying to reassure them their relatives and loved ones would be ok. Now it was his turn, and he had to say, he didn't like it, so he'd work on ways to make it less annoying.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 pm

"We are sorry." The group of servants said that was running around outside Sebastian's door.

"If you have time to be sorry then you have time to get back to your jobs, or do I have to do it for you?" The demon asked annoyed.

The servants cowered in fear and quickly went back to work. The watched as Sebastian stormed towards were his stepmother was.

The demon walked towards the throne room knowing that would be were his grandfather would be at. He could also hear the laughter of his step mother coming from there. The crow demon walked up to the vile woman and slapped her hard across the cheek. "Shut the fuck up you vile disgusting woman, it is a wonder that you are still alive because if I was my father I would have killed you years ago." He growled. He glared at his other grandfather daring the older demon to attack him.

Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Ciel stood outside the door. He knew if he were to get grandad he'd just be mad.

Beezle sighed as he was stuck in traffic. He pet Anitas hair and looked at her annoyed face.

Siren had gone to sleep, hoping every thing would be okay when she woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next