His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 am

"Eh I guess it might work I dunno though. Why is everyone turning to me for this?" He asked feeling like he was under a lot pressure. "But the question dose anyone know what his Favorite food is?" He asked. He noticed that the things that Sebastian ate had changed over time but some of the food he ate was the same although here everything mostly had souls or human flesh in them.

Sebastian heard the knock and quickly pulled himself together before saying, "come in." The demon noticed how tired Ciel seemed and quickly grabbed him and forced him to lay on his bed. "No who is doing reckless things?" Sebastian asked with a playful tone.

Why do I have the feeling that I am going to be pulled into a half baked scheme. What my son should really do is explain to my grandson on what he is going through. The ex-ruler of hell thought going into the library in order to look up recipes that might keep Sebastian calm for the most part. He was also going to find a way for Ciel to go back into the body. He smirked as he realized all he had to do was make a simple potion and the soul that was inside the body would disintargete, but the only problem was getting Ciel to sync with the body.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Ciel spirit was surprised but tired, He looked lazily at his mate and saw his eyes were glowing and there was something in his voice. I just wanted to make you feel better....But i'm so tired, can i just sleep here? My bones....spirittual bones can't walk, and if you let me stay i'll tell you whats wrong with you... Ciel said letting out a huge yawn and grabbin a pilliow, he reached up an pawed Sebastian face at the red crying marks, why did you cry? Ciel asked out of the blue.

Beezle led his children to the library to see their grandfather Your grandad always knows best. So lets ask him for something to make. Beezle said.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm

"I wasn't crying." Sebastian said quickly laying down with Ciel since he felt extremly tired now. "How do you know what I am going through?" He asked.

"Can I help you all?" Lucifer asked looking at his son, Ciel and grand children.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Ciel didn't believe the not crying bit but said nothing, I know whats happening because you dad happens to be a doctor, now would you like me to tell you? Ciel said falling asleep.

Dad, do you have any recipes that might cheer your dear grandson up? Beezle asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Sebastian pouted for a moment before getting out of his bed in order to find the source that Ciel could have gotten his information from. Alot of the servants got out of his way since they could see that he was clearly annoyed at the moment.

"I have a few." He said handing his son a book of recipes. "Although I think you should tell him what is going on as well since I wouldn't want him to destroy the castle in a fit of rage. I heard he destroyed his garden not to long ago in a fit of rage." He said simply looking down at the book he had opened.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Ciel drifted off into a sleep as soon as his mate left.

Beezle nodded, took the book and gave it to his eldest son and went to look for his youngest son leaving the kids to get on with their suprise.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Sebastian was currently sitting out on a balcony looking up at the sky with sadness since it wasn't blue in his home world since they were in hell. he heard footsteps and looked at his dad since the demon had gotten bored looking for his father after ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Beezle nodded at his son, Ok, i'm not going to beat around the bush....you're turning into a full demon whilst going through demon puberty... Beezle said matter of factly waiting for his sons reaction Ciel did a good job on the gardens though... he said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

"Well this isn't going to go well." He said before dragging his grandchildren to the kitchen. Alot of the servants looked up at the royal family since they hardly came into there. "It is alright we would just like to use the kitchen for a bit." Lucifer said to them with a slight smile. The servants bowed their heads and went back to the tasks that they had been doing before they walked in. "Alright Siren why don't you get some eggs and milk." Lucifer said picking a random recipe.

"What?" He asked confused. Although the demon was wondering why he was just hitting demon puberty now but what confused him the most was the fact that he was now becoming a full demon. Although that could explain my mood swings that has been happening lately. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am

Siren nodded, she went to the fridge but the eggs were to high for her, so she tapped one of the servants who laughed a little then handed her the eggs, she grabbed the milk and brought it to the table. Ciel you might just want to make the card seeing as some of these recipes have things in them that you wouldn't call ingrediants... She said handing him the pens and paper.

Yeh like childrens fingers, squids veins, pigeons souls... Anita added giving examples

The colour drained from the hosts face, r-really? he said with a slight tremor

Anita, Siren and the servants burst out laughing good gracious Ciel no!!

Beezle walked towards his son and put an arm round him. Right so, your rates have been changing, the rate will fall slowly down to human making you tired and drowsy then suddenly shoots up again with no warning giving you all that pain and at one point it will shoot up to 100% and thats when you'll be fully demon and thats when you will get the most pain, but you have a few months to go before that, and the puberty is not helping, its making you think differently and making it difficult for you to handle things as big as this, but i'm here for you throught out that ok? And if you're not well or anything please come tell me because i can't help you if i don't know how your feeling. He said quietly ruffling his sons hair.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 am

"But it does have somethings that can make you sick." He said before turning to the the servants glaring. He was tired of them treating Siren and Ciel so horriable. Although he really didn't have to worry about Ciel to much since him and Sebastian were mostly at their house out side of town. When they did come to the castle Sebastian normally took care of anyone who did something to Ciel when he wasn't looking.

"Well The oven is ready for whatever this is." Ayperos said pointing to what looked like a soul pie mixed with some other things. "I guess I'll make the tea so there is something to drink with it." He said going towards the pantry. He felt sorry for any servant that dared to mess with Sebastian after these months were over since he would very powerful after this.

"it's cold." He said softly shivering since he was freezing. His brain was trying to process everything that was going on with him and around him at the moment he wanted nothing more then to crawl into a very deep hole and hide there until this was over with.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Beezle led his son back to his room, he opened the door to find a sleeping Ciel, Go join him and get some rest. He said quietly, he needed to check on his children seeing as he'd left them too long.

Ciel started working on some card and cut it into the shape of a cat and started colouring it.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Sebastian walked towards his bed and curled up next to Ciel. Feeling much warmer laying next to Ciel. He really wanted Ciel to return to a body because then he could carry him again.

"Well while this is cooking why don't we return to the libary to read a book or something." Luicifer said feeling bored at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Beezle pulled the covers over the two and went to find his dad to see what he'd dragged his children into
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

"Why don't we play a little prank on Sebastian." He said with a smile on his face. He looked towards Ciel with a deviant smile on his face.

"Count me out." Ayperos said know what his grandfather was planing by the way that he was looking at Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Beezle stood behind his dad not finidng it funny I'll only agree to it if you tell me the plan first then i may allow it. Beezle said sternly.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:33 pm

"Well I was just going to grab the soul of Ciel and switch him with the body." he answered not finding anything with his plan.

"I am sure Sebastian would know the difrance since he is the one who spent the most time with Ciel." Ayperos said sitting down with a book.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 pm

hmm let me think about that....no Beezle said going to see what Ciel was making and what Anita and Siren were instrcuting him to do. I think that pie is ready by the way. Beezle said.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 pm

"You are no fun." He said upset since he never really got pull any kind of prank on his grandson. The ex-ruler of hell walked back to the kitchen to pull the pie out. How else is the soul supposed to bound unless that boy starts relaying on Sebastian more. The Ciel in his grandsons room had been unable to do much for himself so he had relayed on Sebastian a lot. He let out a sigh and walked towards the host body pulling the boy into an empty room. " Is there any type of revenge you require?" Lucifer asked. He wanted to know how this boy thought. I do not want to lose my grandson again. If this doesn't work then he would be devastated at the loss of Ciel again. Oh sweet goddess won't you bring back your most loyal subject's mate back without killing this innocent child. He thought while waiting for the host bodies question.

"I agree I am tired of seeing Sebastian suffer as much as he had. I shall grant this wish, But know this Sebastian can not serve two masters. His original contract with the human Ciel Phantomhive will be the one he shall follow. The goddess said to Lucifer. There was only two people in hell who could hear her voice and that was Lucifer and Sebastian. "Tell your son to go to Sebastian's room quickly." She said.

"Beezlebub, I need you to go to Sebastian's room right now." He said with a urgent sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Beezle walked went to his sons room, there was nothing wrong apart from a peaceful Sebastian. He stayed knowing his father was usually right and didnt say things that didnt mean anything

The host stared at the old man I don't want revenge, I want peace, there is nothing left for me back on earth, and this world is not to my liking, I don't like it here, and I don't want to go home either, I want to join my dad, and i want to give my only friend his friend back, I want to put the other me at ease, but i dont know how to go about all of this. He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm

"So you are willing to give up your life in order to bring back another?" he asked making sure this is what the host wanted.

"So sis how have you been?" He asked. It had been a while since he had last saw her and he was curios on how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 pm

The host nodded eagerly.

Both sisters looked up which one? they asked in sync
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

"May you rest in peace." He said before giving the host body a hug.

The goddess heard this and moved Ciel's soul from were Sebastian layed sound asleep and began working to remove and grant the host body's soul peace. Once the soul was no more she place the original Ciel's soul in the body. She was sure that her chosen demon was going to be extremly pissed about his missing mate. She just hoped her followers would keep him calm enough for the soul to take.

"Well seeing as how I see you almost every day Siren, I don't need to know how you are doing." He said looking at Anita. "Come on let's go some place else so Grandpa can take care of this." He said leading the girls out of the room.

Sebastian shifted his bed feeling the lost of something. He couldn't figure out what it was yet in his sleep dazed mind but he knew that he was pissed at the moment that it was missing. He shot up looking around for Ciel. He noticed his father was in the room and glared at him asking, "Were is Ciel?"

Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 am

Beezle smirked, Your getting your mate back. he said before leaving to rush to Ciel, the wounds would need treated straight away.

Ciel spirit didn''t know what was happening until he looked down and saw his body what? He muttered before blue sparks strated wrapping around him and the body he did this for me? Ciel said aloud as he saw the host in the distance smiling and waving, and beside him was his dad. Ciel didn't know what to feel, until every thing vanished and a sharp pain had hit him where he'd been attacked 13 years ago. Oh man i'm living again Ciel thought as he listened to Beezle voice and felt his wounds healing and bandages being wrapped round him

Beezle worked quickly but carefully, and tried to make it as painless as possible. Ciel was now back with them and he knew this cheer his son up more than a pie. Ciel was lying still not making a fuss and trying to ignore the pain. His eyes were shut tight, poeple always did that, Beezle thought it odd that nearly every one did that dad give me a hand would you? Can you hand me the things i need. Beezle asked his dad, And thanks, this means alot for you to go to the trouble of doing this, i'll pay you back later. Beezle said kindly
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

Lucifer handed the things to his son and pat Ciel on the head. "You do know that Sebastian is going to be sticking to your side like glue now that you are back for awhile." He said to Ciel. He was glad that Ayperos had taken the other two to another room because if they got to see Ciel before Sebastian he was sure the crow demon would be upset.

Sebastian had calmed down instantly when he heard that Ciel was coming back. He got out of bed and slowly walked towards were his grandfather and father were. He figured this would give them enough time to fix Ciel before he went into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next