His Butler, Dependent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Dependent

A Kuroshitsuji Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

Chapter Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Luicifer set Siren down and walked up to Sebastian hoping to calm his grandson down.

"How dare you call me vile when you are nothing more then a half breed born from a human slut." Lilth said glaring at Sebastian.

Sebastian's eyes began to glow since he was beyond annoyed at the moment. He was now pissed. How dare this weak demon dare call his real mother a slut. Granted he never knew his real mother since she had died when he was born but he knew from what his father had told him that his mother was no slut. He was also pissed that this woman thought she had the right to call him a half breed. "I think I would just save my father the trouble and kill you now." He said grabbing her roughly by the hair.

"Sebastian, If you kill her there can be alot of problems in doing so." he said hoping to calm his grandson down. Luicifer turned to Litlth and said, "As the once ruler of hell I banish you and your father to the northern outskirts of hell, you will take all of your belongings and Belai with you." He said glaring at the two demons in front of him. He watched as Sebastian let go of the woman's hair and held out his arms so his grandson would come to him.

Sebastian walked towards his grandfather knowing that he couldn't go against what he said. He was pulled in to his arms and held tightly until he was clam enough to be let go.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbutlerrp.forumotion.net
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Ciel looked up to see Belai. Taunting him to follow. Ciel stubborn enough did so. They walked in Silence to the roof the top. Ciel hissed and the older demon growled. Ciel ducked as the older demon launched himself and Ciel was fighting the boy he hated most.

Beezle sighed as the driver told him they'd have to take the long way seeing as more trouble was happening.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

"how dare you come back." The demon growled sending a punch towards Ciel. He was pissed that the boy was back to alive again.

"What?" She said confused.

"You see here, you are no longer the ruler of hell. You have no right to kick my daughter and grandson out of the castle. Lilth's father said.

"I believe as the founder of hell I still have say on what goes on here." Luicifer said with a growl keeping a firm grip on Sebastian. The older demon was currently holding his grandson by the back of his neck in order to keep him from attacking the two demons in front of them.

Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Ciel scoffed I have every right to be here, unlike you. Ciel said knocking the older demon to the ground. And here was Ciel thinking he was no good at fighting. Ciel jumped on the older demon with such force that they fell through the roof and landed near Sebastian, Lilith and 2 grandads. Ciel was back on his feet waiting for the brats next move.

Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

The demon let out a growl and got back up. Belai wasn't as well with hand to hand combat but his magic was through the roof. He summoned some fire and shot them towards Ciel. What the other demon hadn't been counting on was Sebastian jumping in front of the attack in order to protect Ciel.

Sebastian's eyes had widen when he saw Ciel and Belai come through the roof. He had gotten out of his grandfather's grip when he saw that Ciel was going to get burned. Even though they were mates the main bases of the contract was still there and the demon wasn't about to risk losing Ciel again.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Ciel held Sebastian back and let the fire hit him. Elements. Ciel thought, realising he had power over elements, first earth now fire, he was starting to like the gifts the goddess had given him. Ciel thought he might as well try water, He held out his hand and a blast of water hit the older demon, but Ciel started thinking of air and before he realised it the older demon was frozen in a block of ice. My bad.. Ciel muttered.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 am

"Stop this at once." The founder of hell bellowed. He smirked in victory when all movement in the room stopped. He turned to Sebastian and said in a tone that held no room for argument. "You will take Siren and and Ciel to their rooms, then you will head to your own room and stay there."

The crow demon nodded his head and went to pick up his younger sister and then walked towards Ciel. The three left the room. He placed his sleeping sister in the room that was next to his and then walked towards his own room with Ciel since he didn't want to leave his mate alone.

The founder of hell then turned to the three left in the throne room and said, "Like I said you have three days to leave or I will kill you." With that said he went to sit on the throne and wait for his son to return with news of his grand daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 am

uuugh...i feel horrible. Anita groaned. She heaved her self up and look in a mirror across the room i look horrible too. She lay back down and stared at the ceiling, trying to recall the events. She looked to her side and sighed in relife, she knew her dad would get Cosmo. Cosmo was now lying down sleeping, he had burns on his face and his hair was matted and black with smoke. She heard a cough and looked at the door. Her dads top student was sitting there staring at her. She frowned, if any one she thought her dad would be here, but she geussed he must have been busy and this was good practice for the student. Nigel stood there, he had long purple-ish raven hair that was in a loose pleat over his shoulder, he had a white coat on and slim glasses that made his eyes look even narrower. At first he reminded her of her elder brother, Ayperos had long hair but for some reason dyed it blue, but they both had the same attitude about them, the every-thing-must-be-perfect-and-precise one. Though her brother could handle bending a few rules. Thinking of her brother reminded her that she hit him, she hoped it wasn't too painful. The when she looked closer he reminded her of another demon. One she was sure Sebastian used to be friends with. Claude Faustus, she couldn't remember if her little brother knew him or not of if they were even friends, but she'd seen him once, and instantly took a disliking.

Beezle had got the palace quicker than expected with the drivers bashful driving. He noticed now that his hated wifes things were being moved out and he heard shouting. Though Lilith was always shouting, but this time it wasn't from the thrown room, which was odd, he left nigel to look after his daughter and hopefully just friend, whilst he went to look for his father.

Ciel felt dizzy, he didn't think trying to start using new powers was wise after just becoming alive again. he wobbled slightly but managed to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Luicifer let out a sigh as he sat down. He was really getting to old for this.

"Bocchan?" The demon asked as he looked at Ciel. The demon was more worried about Ciel at the moment that he ignored the pain that he was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Dad? you wanted to see me? he said sitting next to his father.

Ciel put his hand against the door hmm? he said trying to hide the aching he was going through.

Do you have a brother Claude by any chance? Anita coughed at the trainee doctor.

Siren sat next to her brother waiting for him to wake, she hoped he wouldn't see the bruise where nita had hit him.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"Yes, I have banished that horrid harpy away." He said rubbing his temples.

"Yes he is my older brother." The student doctor answered looking over his charts and then at Cosmo. "He seems to be healing fine at the moment." He said outloud.

The crow demon picked Ciel up and walked swiftly back to his own room since he didn't want to leave Ciel alone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 pm

She nodded He's a bit of a douche bag.... She said bluntly.

Beezle sighed and put his head on his dads shoulder some one had too...

Ciel shook his head he could walk just fine, or at least he though so.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 am

]Sebastian let out an annoyed sigh and put Ciel down. To say the least he was highly annoyed and wanted to prove a point to Ciel.

"She was an Annoyance." He said running his hand thorugh his son's hair. "How is Anita doing?" He asked worried about his granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am

Ciel adjusted his clothing and put his arm around his mates.

Beezle nodded Fine i think but if she's awake i have a feeling not even my top student will be able to cope with her....
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 pm

"I kinda feel sorry for him." He replied.

"Do you require my help now?" He asked looking down at Ciel.

"So I have heard." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 pm

you get on well with him? she asked curious.

Ciel looked at his mate hmm? no...just feeling a bit lonley thats all, hence the reason i'm linking your arm. Ciel said with a pout.

good training for him... Beezle said on the positive side.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm

"Not really but he is family, Although he likes to go on about how he almost had Ciel Phantomhive." He answered looking over Cosmo.

Sebastian smirked and said nothing as he held Ciel closer to him. He walked into his room with Ciel and walked towards the bed. It looked like the servants had came in to clean it up before he had returned.

He laughed at this and said, "You just want to tourete the poor boy."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

She pursed her lips Yeeeeeeh, what makes you think Sebastian would let that happen hmm?

Ciel sat down on the bed and stared at the floor.

Beezle gave a little shrug it'll do him good.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 pm

"I know it won't happen nor would I try to challenge your brother's claim to Ciel. I just don't understand my older brother sometimes." He replied checking to make sure the right amount of pain killers were in the iv.

"Are you hungry?" Sebastian asked.

"I am sure it will. How about we go check on Ayperos, Siren, Sebastian and Ciel since I am sure they are worried about Anita as well." Lucifer said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm

and Cosmo? is he fine? she asked a bit worried

Ciel shifted a little no not really.....im just cold..a little his words came out jumbled and he hid his face to hide the embarrasment.

Beezle nodded and helped his father up and led him out the room.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 pm

"Everything is stable although it looks like some of these wounds look like it will take awhile to heal." He said.

Sebastian warped them both in and blanket and laid down on his back pulling Ciel towards him. The demon let out a content sigh before he let out a growl since the pain was now back.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Ciel curled up and placed a hand on his mates chest and let slow cool magic flow down to keep Sebastian at ease.

Beezle put his hand on his students shoulder and nodded in aproval of his abilities. He looked at his daughter How are you darling? He said walking over with is dad.

Better she said quietly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 pm

"Do you have an idea on who did this?" Luicfer asked looking at his Granddaughter.

Sebastian got annoyed and sat up quickly and got out the bed. "Stop it."The demon said as he walked towards his closet.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Ciel frowned and realised his mate was going into a mood that he was bound to argue with. he was hurt a little for only trying to help. He got up and left the room slamming the door accidently on the way out.

She shook her head I only know its some sort of gang..you'd really have to ask Cosmo... She said coughing a little.
Back to top Go down
セバスチャン・ミカエリス
Admin
セバスチャン・ミカエリス

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:22 pm

The servants was listening into the sounds that was coming from Sebastian's room. Some of the were to afraid to go into the room since it sounded like there was a wounded animal in the room. They watched as Ciel walked away from the room and heading to the room next to Sebastian's.

"Ow, my head." Ayperos said as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next